Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Vintage Paris Journal

I previously made a journal using my Vintage Paris digital kit. It sold earlier this month, so I decided to make another one. This one, however, is passport-sized and is perfect for carrying with you. It is available at my Etsy shop here.

The journal measures 3-1/2 X 5 inches with a 1-1/4 inch spine.
There are three signatures with 11 sheets each for a total of 132 pages.
Pages are a mix of printed images on premium 32# paper, as well as avocado-dyed paper and 32# parchment.

The images in this journal come from my Paris digital journal kit and my Shabby Chic tags kit. However, I scaled them down to fit the passport-size journal.

































Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

Gail said...

It is a lovely make Nancy! Hope you have a buyer! Cool beans nice work - I did the spine thing!! Yeah!

Unknown said...

Your journal is beautiful, easily worth your asking price!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails