Thursday, July 11, 2019

Journal Share: Medieval Passport Journal

I recently made a journal using a digital kit from Medieval Mirage. But I knew that I wanted to create my own digital journal kit. This journal uses the kit, although I've resized the pages down for this journal to fit the Eileen Hull Passport die. NOTE: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchase.

If you aren't familiar with the passport die, there are lots of YouTube videos. Plus, I've created two blog tutorials for how I create the cover (HERE) and thread the elastic cording (HERE).

This journal is currently available for sale in my Etsy shop: click HERE.  SOLD!

The digital journal kit is also in my Etsy shop: click HERE




































Thanks for visiting my blog.


NOTE: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchase.

4 comments:

Lucie Horowitz said...

I don't do journals, but that one is incredible! It looks like a labor of love.

Janice and poppy said...

I stumbled across journaling and I've made a few things but u suffer with selfworth issues so things I've made I've not put together for a journal, never feel they r good enuf.
Thank you so much for sharing your work. Yur blessed with yur art skills. X

Catherine Howe said...

Hi! I love your journal and just bought the journal kit. But I am having problems with my cardstock pages splitting at the fold. I am making more of a scrap album, not a journal. Could you please share what you cardstock you use for the pages, tags, and pockets? Thank you.

LiahonaGirl said...

To Catherine Howe:
For the pages in my journal, I use 32# Parchment Specialty paper from Southworth. Here's the link on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3637zNv I don't have any problem folding the 32# paper. I typically put 12 sheets together into a signature.

For tags, pockets, etc. I use the 65# Parchment Specialty paper, also from Southworth: https://amzn.to/2Wcfrry

I hope this helps with your folding issues.
Thanks for buying the kit.
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails