Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Free Printables: Shabby Chic Journaling Cards with Teacups and Florals

The Graphics Fairy premium membership site added a collection of darling watercolor teacups. I decided that I needed to put them to good use in some printables. These are the results. They measure just over 2.5 X 3.5 inches.





I hope you enjoy using them.

Be sure to review my Terms of Use in the tab above.

To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.


6 comments:

annette lee said...

Thank you! These are absolutely gorgeous!!

Edwina said...

Nancy, These are so beautiful. I love them so much. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Diana said...

I think these are so lovely. I loved the images on Graphics Fairy too. You did do them justice. Thank you for sharing them.

Hellen Edwards said...

Gorgeous thankyou so much. Hellen

Palemoon4 said...

Thank YOU Nancy for these lovely little cards. They will look adorable in my Tea Journal that I am going to be making. I love tea and these cups are so adorable. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful journaling cards. I hope to put them to use very soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails