Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Grand Beehive


Tonight my mom, sister and I went to the Utah's Beehive exhibit at the Utah Cultural Center in West Valley City. 



I submitted my beehive medallion quilt to the exhibit and they accepted it. So one of the reasons for going to the exhibit was to see my quilt.  

Here it is in all its glory. It had a very prominent place in the exhibit (which wasn't very big). 



And here's the proof it's by me:


It was fun to see my quilt hanging in the exhibit. There were some interesting beehive items to seem but I wish there had been more on display. It only took about 20 minutes to look at everything.

Have a great day.

 

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I went to see the exhibit last week, but there must have been a big meeting (or funeral) for policemen and firefighters cuz the parking lot was full and overflowing with those kinds of cars. SO - I went home instead and now will have to catch the show another time - congrats to you!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Your quilt looks beautiful and was, I bet, the star of the show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails