Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Vintage Beekeeping Digital Journal Kit

I finally created my version of a beekeeping journal kit. The first junk journals I made were a bee themed. I have collected vintage beehive honey pots for more than 25 years, so bees and beehives have been favorite images for a long time.

The kit is available in my Etsy shop: Vintage Beekeeping Digital Journal Kit.

Here's what's included:

Sixteen background pages that are 10 X 7 inches, 5 X 7 inches when folded.


Four full-size 8-1/2 X 11 inch pages

These pages are suitable for printing on the back of tags, journaling cards, envelopes, background pages, etc. 

Seven journaling cards and tags

Four envelopes

Six belly bands (3 horizontal, 3 vertical) and three tuck spots

 Four pockets

Two options for front and back covers

I hope you like the kit!









2 comments:

TerriLynn said...

These are just absolutely gorgeous. I've already gone to your shop & checked out. I can't wait to use them.
<3

pammeyepoo said...

Nancy, I must give you kudos, a giant hug, and a well-done! You do such nice work. The fact that you have freebees (pun intended) shows how much you love what you do and that you respect that people sometimes need those free images in order to create at all. I will do similar, once I learn more. You are a role model!!
THANK YOU

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails