Thursday, September 12, 2019

Free Printables: Journaling Cards with Music, Birds, and Postcards

It's always a challenge to create a unique background for printables. I decided to combine a vintage postcard image with sheet music. I then used a feature in Photoshop Elements that is quickly becoming my favorite -- Photoshop Brushes.

The Graphics Fairy includes Photoshop Brushes of each of their weekly bundles. The bird cages and frame in the journaling cards below came from The Graphics Fairy (as did the bird images). But I thought the printables still needed a little bit more pizzazz. I found a royalty-free brush that has checkerboard patterns and I scattered them around the journaling cards. It was just what they needed. Enjoy!






Be sure to review my Terms of Use in the tab above.

To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.



7 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Nancy - thank you very much - these are wonderful cards - have a blessed day - have lost my Mojo for journals - I am doing a weekly crafting Life Group at my home now for 5 of my BFF - we are having a blast creating! I know one of them wants to do a journal - since I gifted her with several so down the road my Mojo for journal making needs to get back in gear - have a blessed day!

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are absolutely beautiful, thank you so much!

Edwina said...

So gorgeous! Love them a lot. Thank you. Edwina Brown

annette lee said...

delightful images as always! thank you!

Diana said...

Wonderful images, I love the softness of the backgrounds.

Nita said...

Are you kidding me. These are amazing. Thank you so much. Really beautiful.
Cheers Nita

Kat said...

Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents!! I will be using these as journal cards for a Secret Sister gift I am making. These are beautiful and perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails