Friday, August 16, 2019

Free Printables: Journaling Cards

I tend to create graphics that primarily use medium and dark values. So I decided to challenge myself to create printables that rely primarily on lighter values. (BTW, I do the same with quilts and fabrics -- my stash is packed with medium and dark values, and only light values for quilt block backgrounds.)

Here are the results. These journaling cards measure 3 inches by just over 3.5 inches high:








Don't miss my newest bee and beekeeping journal in my Etsy shop HERE:



Be sure to review my Terms of Use in the tab above.

To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.





10 comments:

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thanks for these lovely images! Love the collage effect and the lighter colors in these!

nonnascuts said...

Thanks!!!

Janette said...

Thankyou so much for these, so pretty.x

Kathy Davenport said...

So beautiful, love them! Thank you for sharing

Bella said...

Oh my! These are so gorgeous!

Aleida said...

It's now official: you are good in light colours, too!

thanks for sharing!

annette lee said...

As always, your work is exceptional! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these really great images. I do a lot of collaging and it is hard to find this kind of vintage image. Especially at this cost! I will definitely use the ones I copied.
J Williams

offensive t shirt said...

Great blog yoou have here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails