Monday, August 19, 2019

Journal Flip Through: Vintage Ephemera With Birds and Botanicals

I'm sharing my newest journal. This is definitely going to become one of my favorites. I used three of my digital kits, plus miscellaneous printables from my blog and my stash. This journal is available for sale at my Etsy store found HERE.

The background pages are from my Layered Vintage Ephemera kit found HERE. I shrunk the pages to fit the passport journal. I also cut pockets from printouts of this kit.

I also used my Vintage Grunge Shabby Chic Postcards kit found HERE. However, I enlarged the postcards to fit the passport journal as background pages.I also cut belly bands from this kit.

And lastly, I used the Vintage Ephemera Collage tags found HERE.

The paper I used for the background pages is 32# Southworth Specialty Parchment Paper, found HERE on Amazon.

I printed pockets, belly bands, and tags from 65# Southworth Specialty Parchment Paper, found HERE on Amazon.

NOTE: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchase.

Here's the finished journal:



I still need to add a library pocket to both the inside front and back covers.












































Thanks for visiting.



NOTE: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchase.






6 comments:

Diana said...

Thank you for sharing. I love it.

Nita said...

Love this . I can't stop looking at it lol. Thank you. Nita

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a gorgeous Journal Nancy.

Kat Powers said...

Nancy, that's just beautiful! May I ask what kind of printer you have that will print great quality color on light cardstock? I'm in the market to buy one and can't decide what to get!

Unknown said...

I have an HP printer & I qualify to join the HP Instance ink program. It’s great and the printer is good. You can go online at hpinstanceink.com. They also have printers on the same website. I don’t wk for them but if you do a lot of printing ck it out. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I've been visiting your blogspot and it is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails