Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Free Patterns From Fabric Manufacturers

Do you check out the free quilt designs that are offered by fabric manufacturers to show off new fabric lines? I must admit that I don't like many of them. However, I have stumbled across a few recently that I quite like.


Some of my favorite quilt and fabric designers partner with Henry Glass fabrics. You can find their free designs here and here. These are some that I especially liked (click the picture to download the pattern):

From Kim Diehl:



From Buggy Barn:



From Dana Brooks, My Lazy Daisy:
Enjoy getting some inspiration from the many free patterns available.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks so much for the pattern links. I love the same ones you do.
Looks like I've missed a few of your posts. I love the sewing kit from Shanghai.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Thanks again for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails