Monday, February 4, 2019

Sawtooth Relay Quilt: Pre-Cut Patchwork Magazine Jan/Feb 2019

Finally a quilt to share! I know it's been a while, but I've been distracted with creating junk journals and printables.

But at long last, I can share the last quilt I finished. I actually made it in August 2018 for the debut issue of Pre-Cut Patchwork magazine, but needed to wait until it was out before sharing my quilt. The magazine is in stores now, or you can buy a copy (physical or digital) from The Quilting Company.


The quilt is made completely from 2-1/2 inch fabric strips, except for the border. Fabrics in the quilt shown are from the Dandi Annie collection by Robin Pickens and Bella Solids both for Moda Fabrics. Such a fun and easy quilt that lends itself to lots of fabric options.


Enjoy!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails