Saturday, May 11, 2019

Free Printables: Ephemera Journaling Cards

I created these journaling cards a few weeks ago, and am only now getting around to posting them on my blog. They measure 4 inches by 6 inches. The source images are from The Graphics Fairy. I think these journaling cards would work great with my Vintage Grunge Ephemera Backgrounds Kit, Vintage Rulers Tags, and Vintage Rulers Background Pages Kit. You can see an example of a journal made with these kits in the previous post.





To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.



15 comments:

Edwina said...

Thank you so much! These are so pretty. Edwina Brown

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thank you so much for these lovely tags!

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful images. Thank you!

gwillisinc said...

Thank you, Beautiful cards!

Aleida said...

Thanks for sharing, I love the first two.
You are getting very good in making these things!

annette lee said...

thank you for these delightful journaling card! too pretty to write on though!

small town crafts said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful printables. I love them so much I purchased your Bee Journal Kit. I printed it all and fussy cut it in one day. Cant wait to start putting it together.

LadyHawke1899 said...

Wow, beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

jenclair said...

All are beautiful, but I especially love the Bee! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

bookshopshelli said...

Everything you do is spectacular! Really above and beyond most I see. Such detail and depth of color. Thank you so much for sharing.

Janice and poppy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your art work and allowing us to use it.

itsazoo said...

Thanks so much for the lovely images.....Thanks for sharing.....

Yayabon said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful prints! How kind of you!

Kristi said...

I know this is an older post but I wanted to say thank you for your generosity!! These are so cute and I am really thankful to be able to download and use them!!

Diane said...

Love all of them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails