Monday, May 6, 2019

Vintage Ephemera Journal with Vintage Rulers

Happy to share my latest journal. It features vintage ephemera and backgrounds with vintage rulers. I think this is going to become a favorite for me to make. This journal is available for purchase, as well as for special orders in my Etsy shop.

Most of the printables in the journal come from my Etsy shop:

Vintage grunge ephemera backgrounds kit

Vintage rulers tags

Vintage rulers background pages kit

Vintage typewriter printables kit

And the rustic number tags are free printables from here on my blog: CLICK HERE.



























Enjoy.





6 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such a beautiful journal. The papers a addicting. I will be a new follower.

Gail said...

Hi Nancy - Stopping by to say you have a beautiful journal here - I like that closure very much - great work!

Jackie said...

What a beautiful journal!

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

I love your work and thank you so much for the freebies you have on your site. I love that I can use it for my junk journals that I am trying to sell LOL
Hugs - Tora

Cate said...

I just found your sites. Love your journals and printables. What paper did you use for the cover of the Vintage Ephemera Journal with Vintage Rulers? I couldn't find it in your etsy shop.
Thank you.

LiahonaGirl said...

Cate: I don't know if you'll see this response, as no email address is associated with your message. That cover is a free image from Pixabay.com (https://pixabay.com/photos/measure-yardstick-tape-ruler-1509707/). However, I toned the warm colors to be more neutral. I'm glad you like the journal. It's one of my favorites.
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails