Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Peter Pan Junk Journal

A while back I made a Peter Pan journal for my niece who has loved Peter Pan since childhood. I never posted pictures of it on my blog, so am doing so now.

I used original pages from a couple Peter Pan books (one vintage and one newer), as well as a few Peter Pan digital silhouette images I was able to purchase from Etsy. Many of the backgrounds are from the Just the Basics Watercolor Papers from TLC Creates Vintage on Etsy. (I used them as tags and pockets, as well as backgrounds.) And, of course, I used some of the great quotes from Peter Pan.
























 I created this waterfall flip-up from photos of my niece and her family in their Peter Pan Halloween costumes a few years ago. It was the perfect addition.
















3 comments:

Danette said...

Just wonderful!

Mon Ami Jewelry Designs said...

This is adorable!!!

Gail said...

I won't grow up! Love love this Peter Pan creation - so beautiful Nancy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails