Thursday, April 18, 2019

Free Printables: Vintage Paris Fashion Tags

I'm finishing up a vintage Paris journal and decided I needed some additional tags for it. These are the results.






To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.



12 comments:

BusyMum said...

Thank you for sharing these. They are awesome, I love them.

Anniem said...

These are SO perfect for a Paris journal! You are very gifted!

Edwina said...

These are so beautiful! Thank you so much! Edwina Brown

annette lee said...

thank you for these! they are just perfect!

tigermousecat said...

Lovely! Thanks!

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

wow these are amazing, thank you for sharing

Gail said...

Thank you Nancy for these lovely freebie - I have been out of mojo mode for journals - I cannot believe it! I will be back! I have been doing up some cards and such - so much to do and so little time - I hope all is going well for you in the crafting world and Etsy too! Blessings!

SM Tiffany Lane said...

These are beautiful and classy.

Cindy said...

These are fantastic. Thanks!

Doreen Pietrantoni said...

Love them! I'm going to use as gift tags.

LISAH said...

thank you for sharing, these are lovely.

Joyce H. said...

Lovely tags...awesome. Thank you for sharing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails