Saturday, June 22, 2019

Free Printables: Italy Postcard Snippets

I am wanting to do an Italy-themed travel journal, and have begun creating some Italy printables. I know that I will be using reds and greens (influenced by the Italy flag).

These are my first efforts towards this end. They are snippets of postcards sent within Italy -- Italy addresses and names and stamps and postmarks. Plus, I've added some Italy imagery to complete the story.






To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.


3 comments:

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thanks, Nancy! These are lovely!

Edwina said...

These are very pretty. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Aleida said...

Thank you for sharing, they are lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails