Friday, June 14, 2019

New Rustic / Vintage-style Journal

Here are some pics of my latest journal. I've combined several of my own printables with two from My Porch Prints.

My printables:



From My Porch Prints:

  • Found objects collage sheet (Etsy)
  • Industrial grunge backgrounds (Etsy)

I used some of the industrial grunge backgrounds to create belly bands and other embellishments in the journal.

At first I wondered whether this combination of papers would work. But in the end, I was very happy with it. And since it sold within an hour of being listed in my Etsy shop, I think it was successful.

Here are photos:








































Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Marieke said...

So gorgeous Nancy !!

Janette said...

Stunning work I love this journal, all the papers and added extra's look amazing.x

Kathy said...

I’m really loving the grunge look of this journal Nancy. Thanks for all the pics of this journal. You have a really good knack for knowing what goes together. Looking forward to more tutorials!

Cheryl Ann said...

I LOVE IT~My father was an accountant and I would LOVE to use this kit and make a journal to remember him! I have one more to finish, however, for my design team June project, but I will come back and purchase this one.

I just finished a journal using your Country kit and ephemora and it is now in my ETSY store! I love all your digis!

Cheryl

Donna said...

Simply stunning!!

Margie said...

Love it! Fabulous

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails