Sunday, December 9, 2018

Free Printables: Grunge Bingo Cards

Decided to create a few grungy bingo cards. They are 3-1/2 inches wide by 5-1/2 inches tall.

I chose a distressed metal background for this image. Knew I had to find a picture of metal screwhead to complete the grungy bingo card. 

Following the same theme, I used old distressed wood for the background and added some copper rivets to the corners.

I layered a couple grungy papers for this one, and then added the ruler to the top. I completed the bingo card with an artist's palette and paints.

NOTE: I edited this post to add another BINGO card that I made using denim as the background.



Enjoy.



3 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you, Nancy. Very Nice.

Gail said...

Whoot Whoot wonderfully done! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails