Monday, July 29, 2019

Free Printables: Ticket-Shaped Tags

The Graphics Fairy released a lovely wildflower image set today that included some printables with black backgrounds. I used them as inspiration to create my own ticket-shaped tags. They measure approximately 2.5 X 4.5 inches.





To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.





7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thanks, Nancy, for these lovelies! Much appreciated!

Suzanne - Junkjournal Mania said...

Thank you! These are beautiful!!

Shelly Lynn said...

These will work perfect in a mini album I'm currently working on. Thank you so much!

pat in NY said...

Nancy, these tickets are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I do have a question, I hope my email address is linked. Can you share the name of the font you used? This font is especially beautiful on your 4th ticket:
Autumn Botanicals.
Thanks again. Pat.

LiahonaGirl said...

Pat:
I'm glad you like these.
The script font is called LainieDaySH Regular

Nancy
(Unfortunately, your email address didn't come through.)

Connie Barnum said...

Thank you so much for all of the free images you have shared. I love vintage and I will certainly use them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails