Friday, November 22, 2019

Free Printables: Curved-Top Tags

Enjoy using these tags that feature public domain, vintage feminine postcards combined with some licensed images from The Graphics Fairy. Be sure to review my terms of use in the tab above.

The tags measure just under 3 inches wide by 6 inches tall.

 

 


I hope you enjoy using them. Be sure to review my Terms of Use in the tab above.

To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.


8 comments:

annette lee said...

Thank you for these lovely tags! Would have never thought of the golden color as being that pretty.

Edwina said...

Nancy, These are so beautiful. I LOVE ALL OF THEM. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing these! It is much appreciated!

Unknown said...

Hi, I have not been able to download your beautiful tags. I am following your directions, but my Dell laptop just jumps to the next tag, not giving me the option to "save as", which I am familiar with. any suggestions as to what I can try? Thank you
Ramona Pierce
new e-mail address:
piercere2010@yahoo.com

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Thanks for such beautiful tags.

Chicago Dreamer said...

Gorgeous, thank you so much

TerriLynn said...

Beautiful. Thank you. <3

TerriLynn said...

Beautiful. Thank you. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails