Friday, November 16, 2018

Free Printables: Tags Featuring William Morris Fabrics

I'm planning a junk journal that uses William Morris fabric on the cover and a few of his images as the covers of the signatures. I also want to create embellishments -- tags, tuck spots, envelopes, and pockets -- using his amazing designs. I think these will pair well with some images of Pre-Raphaelite paintings. I also think they will go well in BOHO junk journals.

So I've begun making some tags. These include affirmations that all women should remember. The tags are about 2.75 X 5 inches.





Enjoy.



6 comments:

Wendy said...

So very beautiful!

Gail said...

These are so lovely - I am so into using word snippets these days - thank you

Aleida said...

Thanks for sharing!

TrashPanda said...

Thanks for sharing

Nita said...

These are awesome. Thank you so much. Bless

Helena said...

Thank you so much for these. I have used them for a Wm. Morris themed junk journal I made for a very dear friend. So excellent for my purpose. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails