Monday, August 12, 2019

Free Printables: Instant Ancestors Tags

I've always loved the tags people create using the Tim Holtz/Ideaology Found Relatives cutouts. I decided to create some tags using the Instant Ancestors and Portrait Photos digital collections from the premium member site of The Graphics Fairy. They were also inspired by some collaged tags designed by The Graphics Fairy.

First, three masculine tags (that I will be adding to my masculine vintage themes journal shown in the previous post).




And three feminine tags:






Be sure to review my Terms of Use in the tab above.

To save these printables (on a PC): Click the image to show it full size. Then right click and choose "Save image as...". Save to your computer in a place that you'll remember. Then choose Save.

To print: When you are ready to print, click the saved image. It will usually open in a program that you can use to print it. If not, print using whatever program you use for printing. You can also insert into a word processing program and resize the image before printing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.


1 comment:

annette lee said...

Love these!!! Thank you! Also gives me an idea of how to use some of those pictures i buy at yard sales.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails