Saturday, February 27, 2010

And the winner is....






Drum roll please!


Congratulations Deb!

Well, the odds were pretty good – you had a one in seven chance of winning. As soon as you send me your mailing address, I’ll get the subscription in the works. Just go to my profile page and click the Email link. I would guess that the first magazine will come in a few weeks. The current issue arrived about 1 week ago, so I’m hoping they’ll start you with this one rather than wait for the next (which would be about 7 weeks from now).

I had to look up the Rolling Stone block that Deb compared herself to since I didn’t know it by name. It is definitely a great block.

  Thanks everyone for joining in – and it’s nice to meet a few new followers. I realized after I posted this giveaway that it was my 50th post. Not much of a milestone, but a milestone nonetheless. I’m thinking about what would be a better giveaway for my 100th post – something that would appeal to the non-quilters as well. But I probably have a couple months to decide.

I’m taking my brother to SLC to pick up his vehicle that is being serviced – so I’ll also hit one of the needlework stitchery shops to see what they have to show from the Nashville market. Hopefully something fun that is worth buying!

Bye for now.



1 comment:

Deb said...

Nancy - thanks so much for having this giveaway and I'm so happy that I won!! I haven't been a follower for very long, but I love everything that I see on your blog. Congratulations on this being your 50th post!! May you have many, many more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails