Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Night Sewing

I had a very productive evening.  Finished the baby quilt top for Emrie. She is due in about 6 weeks, so I should be able to get it quilted and bound before the big occasion. Her nursery will be in pink and brown, with old-fashioned florals. (Sorry the tops of the two quilts below aren't visible because they are hanging over the banister in the stairway.)


I also was able to finish preparing the berries for Bittersweet Briar. They are glued on, but I haven't appliqued them yet. I was supposed to do 13 berries on each of the four vines, but as you can see, I only did 10. Don't call the quilt police -- but I didn't have it in me to do 12 more.



Bedtime for me. My workday starts at 6:00 a.m.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I just love that baby quilt. It's not too often I see one in those colors and I really, really like it.

And I don't think that the quilting police will be coming to your door - I think that the number of berries you have is perfect. That block is really striking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails