Well, two actually. Something for the quilter and something for the cross-stitcher.
First, for the quilter: a new Tuffets Schnibble pattern and a darling 37-fabric charm pack of Mary Engelbreit fabrics (Baskets of Flowers for Moda).
For the stitcher: a gently used Homespun Elegance pattern Home is Where You Hang Your Needlework with a gorgeous 14X17 inch piece of 28-count Kansas City Blend by R&R Reproductions that will work perfectly for the design.
- One entry if you leave a comment on this post. You will automatically be entered in both drawings unless you indicate you are interested in only the quilter or stitcher giveaway.
- One additional entry for becoming a follower (or if you are already a follower). Just add another comment indicating you are a follower.
- Two additional entries when you link to the contest from your blog.
- Deadline for making a comment (and becoming a follower if you aren’t already): Valentine’s Day, Monday Feb. 14th, at 10 pm mountain time
- If you don’t have a blog, please leave your e-mail address so I may contact you directly if you’re the lucky winner
Good luck everyone! It feels good to be a part of the quilting and stitching blogging community again.
P.S. And as far as giveaways go, I’m just about to mail in my Publishers Clearinghouse entry. It says I “may already be a winner”. Who knows? Someone’s going to win. It might as well be me!
(I did add the final sticker to the front of the envelope after I snapped the photo -- so they'd better not disqualify me!)